Hands-on Cyber Security Training
Do you work to secure your company's cloud environments?
Your organization is going to need someone with hands-on technical experience and cloud security-specific knowledge. You will be prepared not only for your current role, but also for a cutting-edge future in cloud security.
Are you responsible for leading a team of security practitioners?
Cyber security leaders need both technical knowledge and management skills to gain the respect of technical team members, understand what technical staff are actually doing, and appropriately plan and manage security projects and initiatives. This is a big and important job that requires an understanding of a wide array of security topics.
Experience immersive Cloud or Leadership cyber security training relevant to today’s top cyber threats. Join us for SANS Leadership and Cloud Security 2022 – Live Online (May 23-28, 2022, CDT), and build practical skills you can implement immediately.
Choose your course and register now to learn from industry expert practitioners.
SANS Leadership and Cloud Security 2022 – Live Online Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Most courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings