Come to Las Vegas for Hands-On Cyber Security Training
Attend in Las Vegas, NV or Live Online
Learn real-world cyber security skills from top industry experts during SANS Las Vegas 2024 (March 4-9 2024). Join us Live Online or in Las Vegas, NV to experience interactive training with hands-on labs and network with your peers in real-time. Choose your course and register now!
SANS Las Vegas 2024 Features
- Courses In-Person or Live Online (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Las Vegas, NV or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.