Interactive Cybersecurity Training Taught by Industry Experts
At SANS, our mission remains steady. We continue to deliver relevant cyber security knowledge and skills, empowering students to protect people and their assets. Register for SANS India Autumn 2023, and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS India Autumn 2023 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.