Free Summit@Night: Tuesday, September 26 | Live Online
Training: September 25 - 30 | Houston, TX & Live Online | *Training students attending in Houston gain exclusive access to attend the Summit@Night in-person.
In recent years, we’ve seen highly sophisticated attacks on industrial systems that have interrupted operations and caused damage. As organizations implement new technology to improve their productivity and efficiency, adversaries evolve—and security teams are racing to find and adopt innovative approaches to safeguard systems and mitigate risk.
The industrial sector is a major target of cyber-attacks due to having little to no visibility into the assets they need to protect, and the lack of segmentation between IT and OT networks.
Listen to the leaders — learn to better defend your critical assets.
Free Summit@Night | Tuesday, September 26 | Live Online
The SANS ICS Security Houston 2023 Summit@Night will bring leading experts together to discuss industry trends, challenges, and opportunities. They’ll address recent attacks and current threats, integrated IT/OT security operations, best practices, and lessons learned to benefit the community.
Register to attend the Free Virtual Summit@Night to enjoy:
- An evening of highly technical ICS/OT Security Summit talks
- Connect with fellow ICS owners and operators from around the world via our Summit@Night Slack workspace
- First access to approved recordings and presentations
Join Us for Hands-on Cyber Security Training Taught by World-renowned ICS/OT Practitioners
Training: September 25 - 30 | Houston, TX & Live Online
SANS ICS Security Houston 2023 is the premier training event for ICS practitioners and managers looking to enhance their security knowledge and technical skills. SANS will offer hands-on, immersion-style OT cybersecurity courses taught by real-world security practitioners.
Attacks on energy and utility systems convey a dire need for decision makers to take a closer look at the security of their systems and facilities. Students will learn the latest methods, tools, and techniques for protecting their organizations from targeted attacks through world-class training.
Attend a SANS ICS Security Houston training course for:
- Tactical cyber security training taught by ICS/OT experts who work in the industry
- An immersive training experience — your way. Join us in-person away from home or office distractions, or Live Online from anywhere
- Direct access to world-renowned SANS instructors
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
- Earn CPE credits towards a certification renewal
Course seating in Houston, TX is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person students will receive exclusive access to attend the Summit@Night In-Person, as well as other networking and interactive activities and challenges in the evenings after class.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.