Please note - this course will be taught by an Italian speaking instructor, however course materials provided will be in English.
World-Class Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at SANS FOR585 In Italian Rome 2021 for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
FOR585 is continuously updated to keep up with the latest malware, smartphone operating systems, third-party applications, acquisition shortfalls, extraction techniques (jailbreaks and roots) and encryption. It offers the most unique and current instruction to arm you with mobile device forensic knowledge you can immediately apply to cases you're working on the day you get back to work.
SANS FOR585 In Italian Online 2021 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Earn the GIAC Advanced Smartphone Forensics (GASF)
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase