Hands-on Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at
SANS FOR508 Melbourne September 2021 for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
ADVANCED THREATS ARE IN YOUR NETWORK - IT'S TIME TO GO HUNTING!
FOR508 teaches advanced skills to hunt, identify, counter, and recover from a wide range of threats within enterprise networks, including APT nation-state adversaries, organized crime syndicates, and hactivists.
SANS FOR508 Melbourne September 2021 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Earn the GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) Certification.
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings