Please note - this course will be taught by an Italian speaking instructor, however course materials provided will be in English.
Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at SANS FOR508 In Italian Live Online 2021 for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
Threat hunting and Incident response tactics and procedures have evolved rapidly over the past several years. Your team can no longer afford to use antiquated incident response and threat hunting techniques that fail to properly identify compromised systems. The key is to constantly look for attacks that get past security systems, and to catch intrusions in progress, rather than after attackers have completed their objectives and done worse damage to the organization. For the incident responder, this process is known as "threat hunting". FOR508 teaches advanced skills to hunt, identify, counter, and recover from a wide range of threats within enterprise networks, including APT nation-state adversaries, organized crime syndicates, and hactivists.
SANS FOR508 In Italian Online 2021 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Earn theGIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) Certification.
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings