Join us in Dulles for Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Training
Calling all aspiring and seasoned CISOs! We invite you to experience a premier, all-new style SANS Live Training event at the Executive Conference and Training Center in Dulles, VA this October. Through this training, you will develop the practical skills needed to build and lead a thriving security team while enhancing the capabilities that accelerate your organization's success.
Our Chief Information Security Officer training teaches how to adjust employees’ and leadership’s way of thinking about security to prioritize business strategic plans while preventing today’s most common cybersecurity attacks.
SANS Executive Leadership Training 2023 Features
- All-New SANS Live Training Experience
- In-Person, first-class training facility in Dulles, VA
- Cybersecurity leadership training focused on technology, business, strategy, and people, curated to maximize impact on organizational change
- Comfortable, dedicated space to learn and interact with your expert instructor and classmates
- Intimate networking atmosphere with other leadership professionals
- Hands-on leadership simulations via the Cyber42 environment as well as group discussions and challenges
- Courses include electronic books, printed books, and SANS Leadership posters
- Opportunity to earn CPEs to demonstrate ongoing skill development
- Preparation for industry-leading cybersecurity leadership certifications: GIAC GSLC and GIAC GSTRT
Benefits included in your Live Training
- Daily course breaks on-site include scheduled breakfast, lunch, and AM/PM breaks:
Breakfast – 7:00am – 9:00am
AM Break – 10:30am – 10:50am
Lunch – 12:15pm – 1:30pm
PM Break – 3:00pm – 3:20pm
- Free Parking
- Option to stay at a walking-distance hotel through a SANS room block at TownePlace Suites Dulles.
- Free shuttle to and from SANS partner hotel, Dulles airport, and surrounding restaurants