DFIR Training Taught en Español
Threat hunting and Incident response tactics and procedures have evolved rapidly over the past several years. Your team can no longer afford to use antiquated incident response and threat hunting techniques that fail to properly identify compromised systems. The key is to constantly look for attacks that get past security systems, and to catch intrusions in progress, rather than after attackers have completed their objectives and done worse damage to the organization. For the incident responder, this process is known as "threat hunting".
FOR508: Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics teaches advanced skills to hunt, identify, counter, and recover from a wide range of threats within enterprise networks, including APT nation-state adversaries, organized crime syndicates, and hactivists. Join us for interactive training during SANS Digital Forensics en Español: June 2021 – Live Online (June 28-July 2, CDT), and learn new skills you can apply immediately.
SANS Digital Forensics en Español: June 2021 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught (in Spanish) by an industry expert
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books (in English)
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings