The ALL Digital Forensics, Threat Hunting & Incident Response Training Event
SANS DFIRCON East: Virtual Edition 2021 (October 25-30, EDT), offers opportunities to practice and test your skills, network and share your ideas, and learn the latest solutions to overcome investigative challenges from the best Digital Forensics, Threat Hunting, and Incident Response (DFIR) practitioners currently working in the field.
DFIRCON was created to provide an all-inclusive learning experience that leverages the DFIR community’s unique willingness to support colleagues, provide solutions to those who are facing investigative challenges, and always stay ahead of adversaries.
This event offers cutting-edge DFIR training classes that will teach you the most effective ways to obtain forensic evidence, detect compromised systems, identify how and when a breach occurred, and successfully contain and remediate incidents. And you’ll learn it all from some of the best practitioners working in the industry today!
SANS DFIRCON East: Virtual Edition 2021 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
- DFIR NetWars Tournament and Coin Slayer!
This event is occurring Live Online. If you would prefer to attend this event in Miami, FL, please register here for the In-Person Edition.