Practical Courses • Expert Instruction • Cyber Range Challenges
SANS DFIR Training - Austin, TX offers cutting-edge, in-person DFIR training classes that will teach you the most effective ways to obtain forensic evidence, detect compromised systems, identify how and when a breach occurred, and successfully contain and remediate incidents. And you’ll learn it all from some of the best practitioners working in the industry today. Join us for:
- Top DFIR courses - View Courses
- Immersive training without home or office distractions
- Direct access to world-renowned SANS instructors
- DFIR NetWars Live Online Tournament & Coin Slayer!
Limited In-Person seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot!
SANS Live Training Features:
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC certifications: Several certifications align with DFIR training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Focused, immersion learning without distractions, plus opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
DFIR Coin Slayer | Live Online Tournament | Now with new questions and more interactive challenges!
Prove your mastery in the DFIR arts by playing in the DFIR NetWars Coin Slayer Tournament and win a fortune of DFIR coinage. You must correctly answer all five questions from all four levels of one or more DFIR domains. If you answer all questions correctly for a single discipline, you will earn the class coin even for classes you did not take yet. You can start at any level and with any DFIR field, but watch out; there will be no hints this time! Take your pick, win them all, or answer as many questions as you can, and be the top team or among the top players to get the DFIR NetWars coins.
As a paid course registrant for SANS DFIR Training - Austin, TX, you will receive an email invitation the week of the event detailing how to confirm your spot and join online. You will need to follow the steps in the email to join the tournament. Then get ready to practice real-world skills through cutting-edge challenges during DFIR NetWars Tournament, July 29-30.
What attendees say about their SANS training experience:
“SANS courses are extremely valuable because of all the hands-on material and their connection to the real world.”
– Tor Nilsson, SecurityLink AB
“The instruction at SANS is top-notch. I have been to several SANS training courses and they never disappoint. The instructors bring real life experiences and show the students how the material can be applied.”
- Thomas Seck, Johns Hopkins APL
“The labs are giving me a chance to see the course content first hand and interact with it. It's doing a good job of letting me play with it and really seeing how the tools and methodologies work.”
- Ryan Moeller, Eureka Strategic Consulting
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with
the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest
standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees. Please scroll down to the Location section below for additional Health & Safety Information.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
If you would prefer to attend this event Live Online, please register here for the virtual edition.