We are opening this virtual Summit to the community! Register now for FREE.
Hear From Top Cybersecurity Leaders — Improve Your Skills & Capabilities
Whether you aspire to the CISO role or never expected to be in a leadership position, you have the daunting responsibility of protecting your organization's assets from advanced adversaries. Security leaders need both technical knowledge and management skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, gain the respect of technical teams, and align security initiatives with business strategy. Attend this one-day Summit for in-depth talks from industry leaders on these must-have skills and capabilities.
Talks and Panels will Cover Topics Including:
- Communicating with the executive team using metrics
- Understanding and managing supply chain risks
- Implementing successful project management of security initiatives
- Building and leading a cloud security program
- Aligning security initiatives with organizational culture
- Handling positive negotiations with vendors
- Acquiring necessary financial literacy
- Navigating the intersection between privacy and security
- Creating a talented team that includes selecting a managed service to supplement
- Gaining familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements
Network with Your Peers and Make Invaluable Connections
In addition to a day of in-depth discussions, you'll have the opportunity to virtually network with others navigating the challenges of security leadership. Attendees tell us time and again that one of the greatest takeaways from SANS Summits is the many industry connections they forge or deepen during their time with us.
CPEs & Certificate of Completion
You will receive 6 CPEs for attending SANS Cybersecurity Leadership Summit live. Your Certificate of Completion and CPEs will be issued within a week of the Summit’s conclusion. At this time, we are not able to issue CPEs to those that view the Summit recording.