Live Online Cyber Security Training
Learn real-world cyber security skills from top industry experts during SANS Cyber Security West: October 2023 (October 9-14). Join us Live Online to experience interactive training with hands-on labs, where you can practice your skills and network with your peers in real-time. Choose your course and register now!
SANS Cyber Security West: October 2023 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.