Top Cyber Security Training - The Essentials
Experience one of our frequently updated and proven courses that stand as the building blocks of the entire SANS curriculum. These courses were curated in a collection of the longest-standing, and true-tested applicable courses from our curriculum to bring you the SANS Security Essentials Boston 2023 (March 20– March 25, ET).
“After my second time through FOR508, there is still such a vast amount of knowledge and learning to be had. SANS does an awesome job of keeping the information current and relevant to today, and the labs and exercises are comprehensive and extremely helpful for practicing and reinforcing course concepts.”
– Andrew C., US Military
SANS Security Essentials Boston 2023 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Earn CPE credits toward a certification renewal
- Archive course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
The SANS Promise
You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.