Hands-On Cyber Security Training in Washington, DC or Live OnlineExperience immersive cybersecurity training relevant to today’s top cyber threats. Join us in Washington, DC or Live Online for SANS Cyber Defense Initiative® 2021 (December 13- 18), and learn from experienced practitioners. You’ll leave ready to apply what you’ve learned the day you return to work.
SANS Live Training Features
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Interactive, immersion learning with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Live Online Training
In addition to the features listed above, Live Online courses include real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, hands-on labs, courseware in electronic and printed books, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
Bonus Session on Tuesday night, December 14th!
SANS – Year in Cyber Review 2021 – Keynote Panel with Panel Chair Rob T. Lee
The past year has been filled with incredible changes in the cyber security landscape from ICS, Mobile, Cloud, and increased threats from Ransomware. The keynote panel will focus on crucial and quick discussions surrounding the cyber landscape that has changed quickly and forced organizations to consider revamping many of their policies and preparations. Join us on the evening of Day 2 of SANS Cyber Defense Initiative for a humorous, and insightful journey back over the past year filled with examples for practitioners, organizations, and those just starting in cyber security. Our panel consists of experts from ICS, C-Suite, Digital Forensics, Offensive Operations, and Blue Team Operations, making it an educational and valuable evening. Expect the unexpected and a few surprises along the way.