Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 N. Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
Our suites feature views of downtown Chicago and Lake Michigan, just two blocks from the Magnificent Mile. We're a 15-minute walk from Navy Pier and Millennium Park. The Grand CTA station is half a mile away, for access to more Chicago landmarks along the Red Line. Enjoy free made-to-order breakfast and our complimentary evening social.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $206.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Wednesday, October 13, 2021
To make a reservation, please visit this link.
The group rate is lower than the Government Per Diem rate. Should the Government Per Diem rate fall below the group rate, a limited amount of rooms will be made available at the prevailing Government Per Diem rate.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Chicago
- About 40 million people visit Chicago each year. That’s about 12 percent of the national population.
- Michigan, Indiana, and Wisconsin are all visible from the top of Willis Tower.
- Deep dish pizza was invented at Uno Pizzeria as spiritual successors to the casseroles that were popular during the Great Depression.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discounted valet parking rate of $28.00 per day plus applicable taxes for DAILY attendees is available. For OVERNIGHT attendees, a discounted valet parking rate of $40.00 plus applicable taxes is available.
From O’Hare International Airport (ORD): Approximately 17.5 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration