Revere Hotel Boston Common
200 Stuart Street
Boston, MA 02116
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Shaped by local culture and the rebellious, independent spirit of Boston, Revere Hotel Boston Common is a downtown refuge for the adventurous and curious. Immerse yourself in authentic local experiences at the original Back Bay hotel, located steps from Boston's Theater District, Newbury Street, and Copley Square.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $264.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
The group rate is equal to the Government Per Diem rate. Should the Government Per Diem rate fall below the group rate, a limited amount of rooms will be made available at the prevailing Government Per Diem rate.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Monday, July 18, 2022.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Revere Hotel Boston Common
No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Revere Hotel Boston Common, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Revere Hotel Boston Common that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Boston
- Revere Beach was the country’s first public beach and it was established in 1896.
- Boston built America’s first subway in 1897.
- The nickname “Beantown” literally comes from beans. The name came as a result of a love among the city’s earliest settlers for baked beans in molasses.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 617-482-1800 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Boston Logan International Airport (BOS): Approximately 4.8 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to In-Person Training, your safety remains our greatest priority. We continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your peace of mind and we are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years.
SANS continues to adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific imposed regulation.
It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training.
Our measures will be implemented in accordance with local government agencies guidance in effect during the event. As a result, our practices may vary from event to event.
- We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.
- We will ensure proper distancing, where needed, inside of classrooms and event seating areas.
- We intend to deliver the highest level of hygiene and safety protocol during our event to ensure attendees, faculty, staff, sponsors, and vendors can connect, learn, network, and return to business as usual, effectively, and safely.
Note: SANS staff & faculty are required to be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events.