Join us in-person in Denver, CO for $325
or Attend the Summit Live Online for FREE
Summit: June 12-13| Training: June 14-19| Summit Chair: John Hubbard | Summit CPE Credits: 12"Absolutely worth the time and money. The information shared and the connections you make will be used by your team immediately. The value of information is priceless." - Peter Kuzmiskas
Level Up Your Blue Team Skills
The blue team represents information security professionals on the front line of defending an organization's critical assets and systems against attacks and threats from adversaries. Defending against attacks is an ongoing challenge with new threats emerging all the time. At the SANS Blue Team Summit, enhance your current skill set, become even better at defending your organization, and hear the latest ways to mitigate the most recent attacks!
Blue team professionals are highly skilled at deploying actionable techniques for timely detection, responding to compromises, and monitoring adversary activities to maintain and improve security over time. It's an ongoing effort, day in & day out. Whether hunting for threats, designing a defensible security architecture, or analyzing log data, it's the skills and agility of blue teams that enable world-class detection and defensive capabilities.
Attend Blue Team Summit to experience:
- Highly technical talks and panel discussions
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Hands-on workshops
- Closely aligned SANS Cyber Defense courses
Two days of Blue Team Summit talks will deliver diverse viewpoints and actionable advice on key topics, including:
- Detecting advanced post-exploitation
- Modern security architecture (zero trust and micro segmentation)
- Log analysis and anomaly detection at scale
- Network security monitoring in an increasingly encrypted world
- Operationalizing endpoint detection
- Cloud security monitoring tools and techniques
- Threat hunting techniques and tools
- Managing, measuring, and improving security operations
- Leveraging industry frameworks to improve and measure detection, prevention, and response (ATT&CK, etc.)
- How to jump-start a career in blue teaming
- Securing an increasingly remote workforce
- Blue teams & IT leadership
What Attendees Say
"The Summit was relevant to what I do, the problems my company faces, our challenges, etc. And the speakers are icons in this space."
- Jonathan Heese
"I love these summits! It's 2 days of quality content, and easily another 3 days of going through pdfs, extracting links and planning what could be used. What follows this, is a 30, 60, 90d plan to implement."
- Daniel Handley