Now is the time to learn about blockchain technology and how to defend it
Like it or not, blockchain and smart contract security will be an essential part of cybersecurity programs moving forward. Organizations are starting to understand the benefits of this technology, and large enterprises, including Walmart, IBM, Microsoft, and many others are already utilizing blockchain and smart contracts. Financial companies are also adding cryptocurrencies, and other digital assets to their balance sheets.
New technologies often bring new security concerns to the forefront. This is no different with blockchains and smart contracts. Recently, there have been highly publicized security breaches, fraud, and hacks on blockchain platforms, resulting in billions of dollars in losses. As a community, we need to understand how to protect and defend against these attacks, program safe smart contracts, and custody keys in a secure manner.
Join SANS for the first-ever Blockchain Security Summit:
The SANS Blockchain Security Summit brings together the industry’s leading experts in blockchain security to share current threats, mitigations, and techniques for safeguarding this new technology, and will teach those who attend how to defend it. This virtual Summit includes:
- Immersive workshops – attend half-day sessions taught by the blockchain security experts from SANS and Halborn that cover blockchain security fundamentals, smart contract hacking, blockchain defenses, exploiting NFTs, and more.
- Keynotes, panel discussions, and in-depth Summit presentations – hear from the top security practitioners as they share their latest blockchain security research, tools, and case studies.
- ZIION – all attendees will receive the blockchain and smart contract testing and development platform.
- One-of-a-kind virtual networking experience – connect with your fellow summit attendees, leading experts and analysts, as well as SANS faculty and resources.
- Workshops for Spanish speaking attendees – attend the opening keynote and then dive into two workshops presented in Spanish.