HILTON BALTIMORE INNER HARBOR
401 W. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
The hotel is adjacent to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, a half-mile from the Inner Harbor’s museums and the National Aquarium and surrounded by downtown dining. Camden Station’s light rail is a three-minute walk and offers airport transit. Enjoy the heated indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $214.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include Internet in your room and complimentary access to the fitness center and are only available through Monday, February 20, 2023.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
1. No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
2. By staying at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
3. SANS schedules additional networking events at the Baltimore Inner Harbor that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 443-573-8700 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI): Approximately 11.6 miles.
3 Quick Facts about Baltimore
- Baltimore’s World Trade Center at the Inner Harbor is the world’s tallest five-sided building. (Take the elevator to the 27th floor for a panoramic view of the city.)
- The waterfront neighborhood of Fell’s Point was the second largest point of immigration to the U.S. after New York’s Ellis Island.
- If you’ve ever played Monopoly, you have Baltimore to thank for the B&O Railroad square. Founded in 1829, it was the first commercial railroad in the United States as well as the first long-distance track.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to In-Person Training, your safety remains our greatest priority. We continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your peace of mind and we are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years.
SANS continues to adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific imposed regulation.
It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training.
Our measures will be implemented in accordance with local government agencies guidance in effect during the event. As a result, our practices may vary from event to event.
- We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.
- We will ensure proper distancing, where needed, inside of classrooms and event seating areas.
- We intend to deliver the highest level of hygiene and safety protocol during our event to ensure attendees, faculty, staff, sponsors, and vendors can connect, learn, network, and return to business as usual, effectively, and safely.