Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light Street
Baltimore, MD, United States, 21202
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Experience an exceptional stay at the Baltimore Inner Harbor hotel designed for business and vacation travelers. Discover a unique blend of urban luxury and local hospitality with stylish rooms and suites that give you a sense of home and tech-savvy enhancements that keep you productive. The convenient location makes it easy to walk to area museums, historic landmarks, and attractions like the National Aquarium and Camden Yards. Enjoy what happens when convenience meets charm at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $220.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Wednesday, January 26, 2022
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Baltimore
- Baseball players Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Jr., Billy Ripken, Lefty Grove, Frank (Home Run) Baker, and Harold Baines were born in Baltimore.
- Francis Scott Key wrote America's National Anthem while watching the bombardment of Fort McHenry during the War of 1812.
- Baltimore is a city of more than 220 neighborhoods.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discounted day and overnight parking rate of $15.00/day plus applicable taxes for attendees is available.
From Baltimore/Washington International (BWI): Approximately 12.2 miles.
From Washington National Airport (DCA): Approximately 42.2 miles
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration