Come to Austin for Hands-on Cyber Security Training
Attend In-Person or Live Online
Build your skillset with actionable techniques to prevent attacks that you can implement immediately. Join us in Austin, TX or Live Online for SANS Austin Fall 2023 (November 27 – December 2, CST), and learn from experienced instructors.
SANS Austin Fall 2023 Features
- In-Person or Live Online training (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
- Earn CPE credits toward a certification renewal
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Austin, TX or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lecture recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.