Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at SANS ICS410 Perth May 2022, for immersive training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
ICS410 provides a foundational set of standardised skills and knowledge for industrial cybersecurity professionals. The course is designed to ensure that the workforce involved in supporting and defending industrial control systems is trained to keep the operational environment safe, secure, and resilient against current and emerging cyber threats.
SANS ICS410 Perth May 2022 Features:
- Train In-Person or Live Online
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Course includes electronic and printed books
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings