Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Relax poolside complete with a waterslide and waterfalls. You can explore International Drive aboard the I-RIDE Trolley and visit new shops, dining and enjoy views from 400 ft. high, all within a two-mile stretch. The centralized location of this family friendly Orlando resort means you’re minutes from major theme parks: Universal Orlando Resort®, Walt Disney World® Resort and SeaWorld® Orlando.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $229.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates are only available through Friday, March 11, 2022.
All rates include the resort fee which provides access to high-speed Internet in your room, two (2) I-Ride Trolley tickets through International Drive, daily access to spa and fitness center, complimentary group fitness classes, bike rentals, and pool activities (floats, rafts, etc.)
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando
No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Hyatt Regency Orlando that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Orlando
Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes.
- The Orlando Public Library is the largest public library in the state of Florida.
- Likely between 350 and 400 years old, the oldest tree in Orlando is located at Big Tree Park on North Thornton Avenue.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A $5.00 per day parking discount will be applied to prevailing rates for overnight guests self-parking. The $5.00 discount will also apply to daily commuting attendees.
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 407-284-1234 for prevailing rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Orlando International Airport (MCO): Approximately 12.6 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration