The SANS Jupiter Rockets cyber range is an in-depth offensive simulation for pen testers and red teamers. Participants get to flex their skills evaluating the security of an entire enterprise dedicated to sending rockets to planet Jupiter.
It’s an open world challenge that looks and feels like a real penetration test. You start with VPN access to a perimeter network and then exploit your way into the environment to discover its secrets.
With an extensive set of modern targets on various enterprise network segments, you’ll have to pivot, pillage, and plunder your way to achieve your ultimate objective: snagging Jupiter Rockets’ crown jewels by accessing their innovative development environment.
Characteristics of Jupiter Rockets
- Intermediate to advanced offensive content
- Structured to feel like a real-world penetration test, red team exercise, or offensive operation
- In-depth content with a real enterprise network feel
- Up-to-date target systems throughout, increasing realism
- Open world, choose-your-own path approach, letting you build your skills
- Solo or team play
Who should participate?
- Penetration testers
- Red Teamers
- Offensive Operators
- Intermediate to advanced cyber security personnel looking to improve their offensive skills
Private Ranges for your Team
Select a private cyber range experience for your team to assess or advance their skills to meet the unique needs of your organization. SANS will help you to:
- Define Learning Objectives
- Develop Scorecards
- Configure Content & Platform