Get a new MacBook Air, ASUS X550 or $850 Off Your vLive Course!
For a limited time, get a new MacBook Air, ASUS X550 or a $850 discount when you register for a qualifying vLive course! Just register and pay for your chosen course before July 30 to take advantage of this special offer.
vLive features SANS' expert instructors and custom course content, and allows you to train without travel. Choose the course that works best for you and get started today!
Register by July 30 using the code of your choice to redeem this offer: Use MACF14 to receive a MacBook Air Use ASXF14 to receive an ASUS X550 Use 850F14 to receive $850 Off
Qualifying vLive Courses Include:
IT Security and Pen Testing:
- SEC505: Securing Windows with the Critical Security Controls - begins Jul. 22
- SEC760: Advanced Exploit Development for Penetration Testers - begins Jul. 22
- SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In-Depth - begins Aug. 12
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Sep. 22
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender - begins Sep. 23
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Oct. 27
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Nov. 3
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Nov. 4
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking - begins Nov. 10
- SEC502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth - begins Dec. 2
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 8
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response - begins Jul. 21
- FOR526: Windows Memory Forensics In-Depth - begins Jul. 29
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Aug. 5
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics - begins Aug. 19
- FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth - begins Oct. 6
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques - begins Oct. 13
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response - begins Oct. 14
- FOR526: Windows Memory Forensics In-Depth - begins Dec. 2
- MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam - begins Oct. 28
- MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam - begins Dec. 1
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to email@example.com. You can also call (301)654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions
MacBook Air and ASUS X550 are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $850 discount is available globally. This offer expires on July 30, 2014. Allow up to 4 weeks for MacBook Air or ASUS X550 delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Credit. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. SANS course ICS410 is not eligible for this offer. MacBook Air is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ASUS X550 is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Apple MacBook Air 11"
- 1.4GHz Intel(R) Dual Core i5, Turbo up to 2.7GHz
- 128GB flash storage
- 4GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- OS Maverick
- HD Webcam & Graphics
- USB, Thunderbolt
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds?
The SANS Universal Voucher Credit Program allows your organization to make an initial training investment and earn bonus savings on that investment. SANS will give you an additional 5% bonus if you use your Voucher Credits exclusively for SANS OnDemand or vLive training.
Learn more at: https://www.sans.org/vouchers#online
Group Training Discounts
Special pricing is available for groups and license pricing is available for companies looking to establish a training curriculum with live instruction.
Contact us today at vLive@sans.org to learn more or to discuss your needs.