Take $200 Off your Course or Get New Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones with Any vLive Course, Offer Ends September 28!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform vLive allows you to complete world-leading courses anywhere, at anytime. Get $200 Off your course or New Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, simply use your preferred discount code when you checkout to participate. Offer Ends September 28.
- 200J16 for $200 Off your course
- HDPJ16 for Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Sep. 19
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins Sep. 26
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Dec. 13
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Nov. 1
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 5
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 6
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response - begins Oct. 3
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins Oct. 11
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Nov. 8
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions:
Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $200 discount is available globally. This offer expires September 28, 2016, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. Allow up to 4 weeks for Sennheiser RS 160 Wireless Headphones delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Program. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS shall not be held liable for students who elect marketing promotions or discounts that are not consistent with their employer's Standards of Conduct and/or procurement standards. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. Sennheiser RS 160 is a trademark of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG is registered in Germany, the U.S. and other countries.
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.