Upcoming Course: vLive SEC504
March 25 - May 1, 2014
Learn how to stop hackers in their tracks and respond to breach events in SANS' upcoming vLive course Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling.
SANS vLive allows you to attend SANS courses from the convenience of your home or office.
Simply log in at the scheduled times and join your instructor and classmates in an interactive virtual classroom. Classes typically meet two evenings a week for five or six weeks. No other SANS training format gives you as much time with our top instructors!
SANS vLive classes are:
- Convenient - Most classes meet two evenings a week over several weeks, minimizing the impact upon your work and personal schedules.
- Engaging - vLive classes are live and interactive, allowing you to ask questions and share experiences with your instructor and classmates.
- Cost-Effective - You can save thousands of dollars on travel costs, making vLive an ideal solution for students with limited training budgets or travel bans.
- Repeatable - vLive classes are recorded and placed in an online archive in case you miss a session or just wish to view the material again at a later date.
- Complete - You will receive the same books and course materials that conference students receive.
- Take SANS' Top Courses from SANS' Top Instructors.
- Classes meet online in a virtual classroom.
- No travel expenses or missed days of work.
- Classes meet two evenings a week for several weeks.
To learn more about vLive please email us at email@example.com.