SANS National Conferences draw a large paid attendance, with a seemingly endless selection of coordinated speakers and activities. The vendor expositions are held during the early part of the week and include various activities and sponsorship opportunities. It is the ideal way to connect directly with a highly targeted group of security and network professionals who want to learn about events shaping our industry.
In addition to receiving high-quality SANS education, attendees are evaluating and making purchasing decisions on new products and technologies to bring to their own organizations. The vendor expos can help shorten the buying cycle by being there, with the decision makers, and showing them all about your products and services.
Start Planning for these SANS 2014 National Events today!
|Event||Location||Date||Expected Paid Attendance|
|SANS Network Security 2014||Las Vegas, NV US||TBD||––|
Additional SANS Events
- Tabletop Events- Held in conjunction with SANS training conferences, these one day Regional and Local events targeted to a specific geography. SANS also offers International Tabletop events.
- Summit Series - 2 day events focused on a single current topic. Summit speakers are leading topic experts, customers as well as vendor speakers.
- Community SANS - These events feature the most popular SANS courses taught in a small class-room setting. These events provide an opportunity to reach a specific SANS community.
Print and Media Programs
- SANS Research Programs
- The SANS Analyst Whitepaper program and supporting webcast feature SANS experts working with you to create whitepapers with a powerful, independent voice in the market. Papers are published on the SANS website and include a pre-publicized webcast. Whitepapers cover a range of topics: market pain points, how-to help, security issues, product issues, technology tests and comparisons, SANS independent surveys, checklists and more.
- SANS Security Webcasts
- Present your company's product or service in front of thousands of targeted listeners with a SANS Security Webcast. SANS webcasts are marketed to all 235,000 opt-in subscribers of NewsBites and are also promoted via the SANS Web site, visited by 17,000 security professionals daily. Webcast options include Ask the Expert with a SANS certified expert, ToolTalk specific to your product specific, Internet Storm Center (ISC) a high-impact monthly webcast discussing the most recent threats, new software vulnerabilities or system exposures or a Custom Webcast meeting your specific needs and plans.
- Reading Room Whitepaper
- Post your own technical whitepaper in this special Security Reading Room, visited by 35,000 security professionals weekly, who use in excess of 2,000 unique, peer reviewed information security reports. Dozens of report categories are represented. Vendors may post technical whitepapers in the Security Reading Room. Vendor submitted whitepapers are marked with a special icon and also state that these papers have been reviewed and approved by SANS. Your whitepaper will remain in the Reading Room for one full year.
- SANS Website Banner Ads & Brochure Ads
- Online advertising via the SANS website can direct thousands of qualified prospects to your brand and special offer messages. This is one of the most popular SANS features and one of the most trafficked pages in the entire security industry. With a circulation of approximately 400,000 an ad in a SANS conference brochure is one of the most effective print media products in the marketplace.
- SANS WhatWorks™ Program
- Showcase your most powerful customer stories with the SANS independence, research, and distribution capabilities. to provide valuable reference information to CIOs and security managers looking to make a purchase. Clients of this program receive a case study, webcast, 6 to 12 months on printed poster and 6 to 12 months on the online poster. Also, you can use the case study in your marketing programs (along with the SANS WhatWorks TM logo) for 6 to 12 months in accordance with SANS specifications.
- WhatWorks™ Poster Ad
- Each year, two custom research posters (Spring and Fall) are sent to more than 200,000 SANS community members. On one side of the poster, WhatWorks sponsors can purchase ads; on the other side, other security vendors can buy advertising space. SANS will mail copies of the poster and SANS event brochure to 2,500 additional vendor customers and prospects.
- SANS offers two online emails newsletters reaching an opt-in readership of over 230,000. SANS Newsbite is distributed twice each week to more than 150,000 opt-in readers interested in a high-level summary of critical, current security events. @RISK is THE consensus security alert and is distributed weekly to over 100,000 opt-in readers. @Risk first summarizes the three to eight vulnerabilities that matter most, tells what damage they do and how to protect yourself. Advertize and connect with the SANS community.
- SANS Thought Leadership Interview Series
- Thought Leadership interviews carry the weight of SANS CEO Stephen Northcutt's reputation and visionary leadership. With focus on a wide range of current and emerging security technology trends and directions, communicate your organization's vision and differentiation in a crowded market.
What Industry Leading Security Vendors are Saying About SANS Expositions
"SANS represents the center of our target market. They are absolutely the most interested and educated buyers we see." - Eric Lundbohm, VP Marketing, 8e6 Technologies
"SANS vendor programs are the most well managed in the industry." - Mark Boltz, Stonesoft