Your IT Security Connection
The SANS Summit Series are unique events that focus on the most current topics in computer security. Each two-day Summit features a series of one hour topic-centric talks or panels designed to bring the best-of-the-best to a single venue allowing you to obtain the greatest amount of information in the least amount of time. Summits are designed to help you improve your enterprise's security practices.
- Industry Experts share their techniques and secrets to help you do your job better.
- User Panels feature real enterprise users from Fortune 500 companies sharing the tough lessons on they've learned about what works in the real world.
- Vendor Panels offer a way to learn about current solutions, get the inside track on what's being developed and let you share your needs and concerns with the top vendors.
- Discussion and Debates provide you the opportunity to drive change in the industry and help define future needs and direction.
- Networking opportunities give you access to connect with other security professionals at sponsored Receptions, Breakfasts, Lunch & Learns and Hospitality Suites.
SANS Summits are the only place to:
- Get secrets from the best minds in the security industry
- Learn tough lessons from real enterprises—what really works (and what doesn't)
- Gain hand-on experience with top vendors
- Get answers to the hard questions
Attendee Vendor Connections
The SANS Summit provides attendees with a unique opportunity to see leading vendors in a single setting. Summit attendees are often researching options to implement and the unique way in which Summits provide vendor information is invaluable. Here are just a few of the vendor connections Attendees make at a Summit...
- Interactive, Hands-on Demonstrations of leading tools
- User-to-User accounts of what tools worked in their organization from smaller organizations to major Fortune 500 enterprises
- Head-to-Head comparisons of the top tools in the industry - compare the strengths and weaknesses of various offerings, as well as learn their unique position in the market
The SANS Summit Series is dedicated to connecting users of security technology and thought leaders of the industry in a venue for exploration and discussion of the needs, problems and solutions to the changing issues in the current technology environment.