Planning to take the CISSP® exam? Don't just plan to take the exam, plan to pass it!
Over the past 4 years, 98% of all survey respondents who studied our MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam passed the exam, compared to a national average of around 70% for other prep courses.
MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam provides you with the expert instruction, case studies, CISSP® study guide, supplemental test questions, and the hands-on training and knowledge you need to pass the CISSP® exam. And with SANS' Get Certified Program, you can retake the course online at no additional charge if you do not pass the CISSP® exam.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please write to 414GetCertified@sans.org.
Eligibility: CIS (MS-ISAC), EDUs (REN-ISAC), and Voucher program members are not eligible to participate.
Important Course Announcement
SANS offers the first course updated for the 2015 version of the CISSP® exam. Eric Conrad and Seth Misenar, authors of the bestselling Syngress CISSP® Study Guide, have fully updated the course to address the 2015 version of the CISSP® exam.
MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification is an accelerated review course designed to prepare you to pass the exam. The course takes into account the 2015 updates to the CISSP® exam and prepares students to navigate all types of questions included on the new version of the exam.
This course focuses solely on the 8 domains of knowledge as determined by (ISC)2. Each domain of knowledge is dissected into its critical components, and those components are then discussed in terms of their relationship with one another and with other areas of information security.
How does the program work?
- Decide how you want to take the course (MGT414). Delivery methods include Live Training Event, OnDemand, vLive, CyberCon, Simulcast, Community SANS, & Mentor. **Note: All of SANS' delivery methods are available for initial sign-up for program; retakes are restricted to the following delivery methods: OnDemand, vLive, and Simulcast.
- Sign-Up: Register to take the MGT414 course.
- Register at: MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- Enter registration promo code: 414PRO
- Attend the course via the SANS delivery method selected.
- Register and take the CISSP® exam. *Note: You are responsible for registration and exam fees.
What happens if I don't pass the exam?
You are eligible for 'One Free' retake of the MGT414 course.
Note: The 'One Free' retake is limited to the following delivery methods: OnDemand, vLive, and Simulcast.
How do I sign-up or register for retake of course?
- You must provide proof of unsuccessful attempt on CISSP® exam administered by (ISC)2®.
- Email copy of exam scores to: 414GetCertified@sans.org
- A registration promo code will be provided for you to register and retake the MGT414 course.
View CISSP related webcasts from our industry-leading security professionals and world class instructors.
Fun with CISSP Questions: The Absurb, the Drink the Kool-Aid and The Ugly
Expert: Ted Demopoulos
Watch Now: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/fun-cissp-questions-the-absurd-drink-kool-aid-ugly-99157
The New CISSP is being implemented on April 14, 2015. Are you ready?
Expert; David R Miller
Watch Now: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/99757
Certifications that Matter: Passing the CISSP
Expert: David R. Miller
Register Now: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/certifications-matter-passing-cissp-99517