Planning to take the CISSP® exam? Don't just plan to take the exam, plan to pass it!
Over the past 4 years, 98% of all survey respondents who studied our MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam passed the exam, compared to a national average of around 70% for other prep courses.
MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam provides you with the expert instruction, case studies, CISSP® study guide, supplemental test questions, and the hands-on training and knowledge you need to pass the CISSP® exam. And with SANS' Get Certified Program, you can retake the course online at no additional charge if you do not pass the CISSP® exam.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please write to 414GetCertified@sans.org.
Eligibility: CIS (MS-ISAC), EDUs (REN-ISAC), and Voucher program members are not eligible to participate.
How does the program work?
- Decide how you want to take the course (MGT414). Delivery methods include Live Training Event, OnDemand, vLive, CyberCon, Simulcast, Community SANS, & Mentor. **Note: All of SANS' delivery methods are available for initial sign-up for program; retakes are restricted to the following delivery methods: OnDemand, vLive, and Simulcast.
- Sign-Up: Register to take the MGT414 course.
- Register at: MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- Enter registration promo code: 414PRO
- Attend the course via the SANS delivery method selected.
- Register and take the CISSP® exam. *Note: You are responsible for registration and exam fees.
What happens if I don't pass the exam?
You are eligible for 'One Free' retake of the MGT414 course.
Note: The 'One Free' retake is limited to the following delivery methods: OnDemand, vLive, and Simulcast.
How do I sign-up or register for retake of course?
- You must provide proof of unsuccessful attempt on CISSP® exam administered by (ISC)2®.
- Email copy of exam scores to: 414GetCertified@sans.org
- A registration promo code will be provided for you to register and retake the MGT414 course.