SANS realizes that each organization has its own unique training and certification needs, so we have representatives available to discuss options that will maximize your return on investment. SANS currently has over 50 courses and 20 certifications that are focused on jobs and skills based on real world jobs. SANS is your first and best choice for information and software security training. The SANS Promise is "You will be able to apply our information security training the day you get back to the office."
SANS Courses are:
- Updated multiple times throughout the year to keep up the latest trends in the cyber security industry
- Taught and written by top industry practitioners
SANS works with numerous leading corporate and government agencies to build enterprise solutions specific to your organization by:
- Building a roadmap or career path for your organization
- Offering flexible purchasing options through our SANS Voucher Program
- Teaching in a school house or cohort so SANS can incorporate real-world skills and industry-wide best practices into your internal program.
- Using tuition reimbursement with our certification, master's degrees, and career path programs.
- Working with specific industry associations such as state government (MS-ISAC), higher education institutions (EDUCAUSE), and the healthcare industry (HIMSS).
- Tailoring courses by teaching specific days from our week-long classes and customizing course times.
Here are just some of the enterprise solutions available:
Voucher Credit Program
Offers significant savings for organizations with a predetermined budget or organizations that wish to train a predetermined number of students. Learn more about Voucher Credit Program.
Brings our world-class training to your location so you can conveniently train your team at one time and in one location. Courses can be taught live, virtually or a combination of both. Learn more about SANS OnSite
Can host your team or group in a metropolitan area where we invite other students from the local area to attend. Learn more about Community SANS
Perfect for building mentors within your own organization and provides flexibility in how the classes are put together, including evening and weekend classes. Learn more about SANS@Work
Offers more disciplines than anyone else in the industry with 20 specialized certifications focused on the skills required for the mastery of specific job duties and technologies. Learn more about GIAC Certification.
Cyber Guardian Program
Designed for elite teams of technical security professionals whose roles includes securing systems, reconnaissance, counterterrorism and counter hacks. Learn more about Cyber Guardian Program.
SANS Technology Institute
A Master of Science in Information Security that entails more than just taking and passing courses. Features two Master's Programs built on engineering and management cyber security disciplines. Learn more about SANS Technology Institute.
Assess your staff with a hands-on interactive security challenge that is designed to test participants' experience and skills in a safe, controlled environment. Learn more about NetWars.
SANS currently has over 50 courses and 20 certifications that are skills based on real world from an Incident Handler to a CISO. To have a SANS representative contact you please click here to fill out a contact form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.