Opening Your Class to the Community
Save the costs of the instructor fees (Cost Per Week Long Class - $2500) by opening your class to the general public. The classes will be hosted through Community SANS, which offers our most popular security courses in a small classroom setting in your community. Some of the benefits provided by SANS include:
- The classroom, power for the laptops, and audio-visual equipment.
- Logistical arrangements.
- Offering students the opportunity to hear the views and concerns of students outside your organization.
- Standard catering.
The requirements for hosting a Community SANS course are:
- There must be at least three months prior to the date of the class in order to promote to the SANS community.
- The course needs to be offered in a major metropolitan area in the US or Canada.
- Only standard five or six-day SANS courses are available for a Community event. No tailored courses.
SANS also offers additional discounts if you host the class at your facility. If you would like to be considered for a Community SANS course, please contact your SANS account manager to see if you qualify.