Free Simulcast Option with an OnSite Purchase
SANS Training at Your Government Location
Open Your Class to the Community!
SANS Training at Your Location!
SANS OnSite brings our world-class training to your location so you can conveniently train your team at one time and in one location. You provide the students and classroom; we'll provide a top gun instructor and courseware. All SANS courses feature cutting-edge information and practical knowledge you can apply immediately upon returning to your workplace. OnSite courses may also be available for community or industry events.
There are many benefits for training your team with an OnSite class. The most valuable benefit of an OnSite class is that all participants receive the same instruction, hear the same examples, practice the same labs, and hear the questions their peers are asking. In addition to this, the instructor can focus on the scenarios or situations relating to your organization to ensure your employees get the most out of their learning experience.
OnSite may also be used to offer courses from the SANS Technology Institute curriculum. Credits may be applied to one of the Master of Science in Information Security programs upon the successful completion of the required GIAC certification and other assignments.
Set up a cohort at your organization. Click here to learn more.
- The instructor
- Courseware for every student
- Technology to Simulcast the class to multiple external locations
SANS can also assist with a turn-key solution that includes setting up a registration form, an admin system for student tracking, and assistance with securing a classroom.
- Laptops/Desktops for hands-on sessions
- SANS certified instructors (industry experts and practitioners).
- SANS official curriculum (current and practical). Multiple live formats.
- We can host a live classroom (OnSite) that is also delivered virtually (Simulcast) to remote students at multiple locations. Learn more about our virtual learning offerings.
- Substantial savings on travel expenses (we come to you).
- Additional savings for larger OnSite classes.
- Opportunities to discuss issues and concerns that pertain to your organization during class.
- The convenience of having your staff in close proximity and back home with family at night.
- Flexibility in scheduling training at your convenience (weekdays, weekends & evenings).
- Opportunity for a dispersed workforce to interface directly with one another in one place.
- Automated reporting capabilities to track registrations, certification results, and students' progress on such items as CyberTalent which is an assessment engine to evaluate a student's skills before they arrive at class.
- Have the option to add discounted course enhancements such as: