Get a New MacBook Air with Any OnDemand Course Through July 13!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform OnDemand allows you to complete world-leading courses anywhere, at anytime, and with a new MacBook Air for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, get started by following three easy registration steps:
- Choose a qualifying OnDemand course
- Use your preferred discount code at checkout
- MACF16 to receive a MacBook Air
- 650F16 to receive a 650 USD discount
Qualifying OnDemand courses include:
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth
- SEC505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware
- SEC506: Securing Linux/Unix
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations
- SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Critical Security Controls - In-Depth
- SEC579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- FOR518: Mac Forensic Analysis
- FOR526: Windows Memory Forensics In-Depth
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques
- MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™
- MGT514: IT Security Strategic Planning, Policy and Leadership
Secure Software Development:
- DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials
- DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications
- DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications
Industrial Control Systems
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Time].
Terms & Conditions
MacBook Air is only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $650 discount is available globally. This offer expires July 13, 2016, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. Allow up to 4 weeks for MacBook Air delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Program. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS shall not be held liable for students who elect marketing promotions or discounts that are not consistent with their employer's Standards of Conduct and/or procurement standards. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. MacBook Air is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.