The Mentor program is pleased to offer two (2) or more students who work at the same organization, a group discount tuition fee. To obtain the group discount fee and registration code offered for this course, contact email@example.com prior to registering and provide the names and e-mail addresses of all the students registering within your organization.
All registrations using discount codes will be verified 48 hours after code is issued. Those using a code that does not meet the required group level will be subject to the fee difference between their discount registration and the discount level they meet.
To register with a discount you must:
- Obtain a discount code before you register. Codes cannot be applied to your account after registration is completed.
- Use the discount code on the registration form.
- All group discount registrations must be submitted on the same day or the discount will not apply. Discounts are not retroactive.
Group Discount Restrictions
- Only one discount may be used per customer per registration/order.
- Discounts may not overlap.
- If you are eligible for more than one discount, we will apply the discount of the largest percentage.
You may substitute another person in your place at any time prior to the start of the course by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the person identified in your e-mail may be substituted for the original person registered, and once substitution is made, the original registrant can only attend the course by paying full tuition fee.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you have no one to replace you, please submit your refund request in writing to email@example.com, postmarked no later than the particular course's cancel date. Your pre-paid fee will be returned, less $300.00 processing fee, in the same manner in which it was paid. No refunds will be given after the cancel date.
If you have already started the course, your request must be reviewed. If you have already downloaded the course material, no refund or substitution can be made.
Fees for Mentor classes vary based on course and location. To find the fee for the class you are interested in, navigate to the classes page and click the event details link for the class you are interested in.
- Hardcopy of SANS course books
- Mentor program study materials
- Ten weekly 2-hour mentor led sessions
- MP3 audio recordings of the course