Over 25 years of international experience spanning all continents in the areas of IT Application Delivery, IT Infrastructure, IT Security Management, Project Management and Operations Management.. A proficient trainer in the areas of Project Management, Risk Management, ITIL, Cisco Technologies and IT Security.
- Certified Project Management Professional since 2006
- Excellent track record in leading numerous project teams for deployment of business solutions
- Excellent track record as a trainer teaching PMP, RMP, ITIL, Project +, Security +
- Strong ability in integrating disparate technologies, processes and people to achieve strategic alignment of IT solutions with business goals and objectives.
- A wide range of experience and knowledge cross cutting several infrastructure technologies and Application Delivery solutions.
- Extensive global experience spanning over 30 countries.
- Worked as Pre-Sales/Post-Sales Consultant in Australia
- Held several leading positions in the 12 years of service with World Bank
- Holds several certifications such as
PMP Project Management Professional , PMIs certification for Project Management.
CSM Certified SCRUM Master
CEI Certified EC-Council Instructor
CTT+ - Certified Technical Trainer
ITIL IT Infrastructure Library, Foundations
Managing IT Projects through George Washington University based on PMIs methodology
ECM Master AIIMs methodology for Enterprise Content Management
CEH7 Certified Ethical Hacker