Join SANS in Singapore for cutting-edge training!
We are pleased to return to Singapore this October. We are bringing two new courses in addition to three core courses in security essentials, IT audit, and network pen testing to October Singapore 2013 on 21 October-2 November. These courses are being offered over two weeks, so you can take more than one!
Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your skills, work toward your GIAC Certification, and network with other top information security professionals.
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GIAC-GSEC) taught by Bryce Galbraith
- NEW - Security 642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking taught by Justin Searle
28 October-2 November:
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GIAC-GPEN) taught by Pieter Danhieux
- NEW - Forensics 508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response (GIAC-GCFA) taught by Rob Lee
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems (GIAC-GSNA) taught by David Hoelzer
Four of our five courses are associated with a GIAC Certification attempt. While registering remember to take advantage of the reduced prices for GIAC Certification and our OnDemand bundles when adding them to your registration. This will help you make the most of your training and gain accreditation to back up your knowledge.
Here is what some of our past students have said about SANS and our courses:
"SEC560 opened my eyes to offensive measuring that attackers use which will help me understand better the defensive side." - Jesse Markham, Raytheon
SEC508 - "Excellent course, invaluable hands-on experience taught by people who not only know the tools and techniques, but know their quirkiness through practical, real-world experience." - John Alexander, US Army
"AUD507 is an excellent course. Dave is extraordinary in delivering it. I learned so much and now have concrete info to help build out a program. Thanks!"- Deborah Flynt, Koch Industries
"Thanks for providing quality material & quality instructors. SANS is great!" Jon Hodge, Northrop Grumman
The Early Bird deadline to register and pay and receive a $500 tuition discount is September 4. So don't delay - to get the best savings, start making your training and travel plans now.
This event will be held at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
Write to us at AsiaPacific@sans.org for more information.
MD Asia Pacific