Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
A special discounted rate of $205.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through April 19, 2012. To make reservations please call (619) 232-1234 and ask for the SANS Security West 2012 group rate.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Manchester Grand Hyatt that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
From San Diego International Airport (Lindbergh Field)
Approximately 3 Miles.
When exiting the terminals, follow the signs to Downtown San Diego and Interstate 5. Stay in the right lane and this will deposit you onto North Harbor Drive. Continue south on North Harbor Drive approximately 3 miles along the waterfront. Go one block past the Seaport Village entrance (Kettner Boulevard). Turn right at Market Place into the Hotel's main entrance.
From Points North
Take I-5 South toward San Diego. Exit at Front Street (exit 17) toward the Civic Center. Continue straight to Front Street, and then turn right onto W. Market Street.
From Points South
Take I-5 North to Cesar E. Chavez Parkway (exit 14B). Turn left onto Cesar E. Chavez Parkway. Take a right onto East Harbor Drive, and then a left onto Market Street.
From Points East
Take I-8 West to CA 125 toward CA 94. Keep left to take CA 94W. Turn left on 17th Street, and then right onto Market Street.
From Points West
Follow Harbor Drive east along San Diego Bay to downtown. Harbor Drive intersects with Market Street.