Make a Reservation
Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Special Rate - Available until Monday, April 7, 2014
The Omni Parker House is pleased to offer SANS attendees a reduced rate of $215 (plus taxes) per night that includes high speed Internet access. Please contact the hotel at (617) 227-8600 and request the special SANS Institute Summit rate or visit http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/BostonParkerHouse/MeetingFacilities/SecurityLeadershipSummit4.aspx.
Note: The group rate is lower than the applicable Government Per Diem for the event dates & location.
This grand historic hotel has been symbolic to Boston's rich culture since 1855. Nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, the Omni Parker House is located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall marketplace. With easy access for visitors looking to tour Harvard University Cambridge and only a short walk to Boston Harbor, the Omni Parker House is just 2.3 miles from Logan International Airport (10 minutes).
Benefits of staying at the event hotel include:
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- Excellent location in the heart of downtown Boston.
- By staying at the Omni Hotel, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the event.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Omni Hotel that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Select Guest Membership is complementary and benefits include:
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Complimentary Morning Beverage
- Complimentary Clothing Pressings
- Complimentary Arrival Bottle Water
- Complimentary Newspaper
- And more...
To enroll, log onto: http://www.omnihotels.com/SelectGuestProgram.aspx