SANS Industrial Control Systems Security Vendor Briefing
- Monday, June 10th, 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Join the SANS Institute in bringing the first SANS Industrial Control Systems Security Briefing to the heart of the Oil & Gas Industry - Houston, Texas. This event provides a unique opportunity to engage in dialog around Industrial Controls Systems Security and learn about key solution capabilities. Free to Oil & Gas Constituents.
4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Registration / Networking
4:30pm - 5:00pm
- Keynote Address - Eric Cornelius, Technical Director - Incident Response and Critical Infrastructure at Cylance, Inc.
5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Waterfall Technologies Presentation. Speaker: Lior Frenkel, Co-Founder & CEO Waterfall Security Solutions
5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Economics of Vulnerability Persistence in ICS Hardware & Software by Codenomicon
6:00pm - 6:15pm
- Networking Break
6:15pm - 7:15pm
- ICS Expert Panel Moderated by Mike Assante
7:15pm - 7:30pm
- Closing Address - Tim Conway
7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Networking Reception
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into four categories:
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
|SANS Industrial Control Systems Security Vendor Briefing||—||Monday, June 10th, 4:00pm - 9:30pm||Vendor Event|