Cyber security advice from the field. In an interview with Control Engineering, Michael Assante and Tim Conway offer security suggestions for plant operators.
- What to do when your systems have been compromised
- Critical resources to have available in the wake of a break-in
- Suggestions for planning and deploying training resources
- Surviving and thriving when corporate IT moves into the plant
- Suggestions for combating spear phishing and social engineering against your people.
Watch the video here http://www.controleng.com/index.php?id=7229
ICS Security Training Houston 2013
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) include Process Control, Distributed Control, PLC-based and SCADA systems
- June 10, 2013:
SANS Industrial Control Systems Security Vendor Briefing.
More information at https://www.sans.org/event/scada-training-houston-2013/bonus-sessions/2515/#bonus-box
- June 11-15, 2013:
- The Westin Houston Memorial City
- 945 Gessner Rd
- Houston, TX 77024
- (281) 501-4300
- Gain the most current information regarding SCADA and Control System threats and learn how to best prepare to defend against them.
- Network with the top individuals in the field of SCADA Security
- Leave the event with solutions that you can immediately put to use in your organization
The ICS Security Training event will be held in Houston's Energy Corridor on June 10-15, 2013, with in-depth, hands-on technical courses led by top SCADA experts.
Benefits you will gain from attending: