What's Your Next Career Move?
The information security field is growing and maturing rapidly; are you positioned to win? A Master's Degree in Information Security from the SANS Technology Institute (STI) will help you build knowledge and skills in management or technical engineering.
Financial aid opportunities are available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you are interested in an STI master's degree program, but do not have a bachelor's degree, we now have a degree completion program available through our partner, Excelsior College. Click here to learn more about degree completion.
- Master of Science in Information Security Engineering (MSISE)
- Master of Science in Information Security Management (MSISM)
Below is a list of eligible Master's courses being offered at SANSFIRE 2013.
To be eligible for transfer into STI, the GIAC Certification score must be current with a score of 80 or above.
- Undergraduate Degree with at least 2.8 GPA (with some exceptions) - unrelated field is okay.
- Leadership Essay and Goal Essay
- Completed Employer Recommendation of Candidate Form, and Resume
- At least 12 months of experience in information technology, security, or audit. Upon graduation from STI, it is expected that you will have at least three years of significant work experience in the field.
Click here for the downloadable Application form, Employer Recommendation of Candidate form, and other details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 855-6-SANS-ED (855-672-6733), and we'll be happy to assist you.
Admission and curriculum requirements in effect when a person is admitted to STI are the requirements that will apply to that person.