NetWars Tournament runs over an intense two- to three-day period, at a conference or hosted onsite. Many enterprises, government agencies, and military bases are using NetWars OnSites to help identify skilled personnel and as part of extensive hands-on training.
- Consists of an interactive, Internet-based environment for computer attacks and analyzing defenses
- Is designed to be accessible to a broad level of participant skill ranges
- Is split into separate levels so participants may quickly advance through earlier levels to the level of their expertise. The entire challenge involves five levels:
- Level 1 - Played on local Linux image without root
- Level 2 - Played on local Linux image with root
- Level 3 - Attack a DMZ
- Level 4 - Pivot to intranet
- Level 5 - Master of your domain... castle versus castle
Find out more about NetWars here.