A few courses are in alignment with DoD Directive 8570 requirements for Baseline IA Certifications. Several courses also have GIAC Certification attempts available. See the GIAC homepage for more information.
Register by May 21 and save $400 on tuition fees. You'll see why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. SANS training is well-known for being relevant and pragmatic. All SANS instructors are industry leaders who have proven they understand the challenges you face on a daily basis. Their real-world experience increases the practical value of the course material.
Here's what SANS San Francisco 2013 attendees said about the value of SANS training:
The real-world examples presented by Paul Henry will be useful when I go back to report to my executive management. - Jason Balderann, County of Marin
I love that we started with the basics. SEC401 was good refresher. Chris is very patient and has good analogies. - Lydia Richardson, Boeing
I've been attending SANS for many years and there simply is no vendor that favorably compares. - Curtis Overton, WA ARNG
Our host hotel, the Hilton San Francisco Union Square has a special discounted SANS rate of $219 S/D, which will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high-speed Internet in your room and are only available through June 23.
From the hotel, you will have easy access to:
- Nob Hill - the geographic and economic high point of the city.
- Chinatown - the oldest Chinatown in North America, with great shopping and grocery stores and restaurants with pagoda roofs and dragon lamp posts. Don't forget your camera.
- Shopping and entertainment spots are within walking distance.
- Touring the "City by the Bay" by historic cable car - a "must do" when in San Francisco. That's how you can get to Fisherman's Wharf and many other parts of the city.
- Golden Gate Park is beautiful with gardens, museums, and spectacular views of the bay.
- You can also take a cruise to Alcatraz and tour the famous prison or charter a fishing boat.
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS San Francisco 2014.