When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2013, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Along with our popular courses in security and security management, we are also bringing a new Security 505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware.
Take your training to the next level with one of these courses:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) with Dr. Eric Cole
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GCIH)
- Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT) with Kevin Johnson and Adrien de Beaupre
- NEW - Security 505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware (GCWN)
- Security 566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In-Depth with James Tarala
- Management 414: SANS +S(TM) Training Program for the CISSP(R) Certification Exam (GISP) with David R. Miller
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) (GSLC)
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems (GSNA) with Dave Shackleford
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 47,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe. Certifications are identified in the list above inside the parentheses. Visit the GIAC Web site for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2013 takes place at the Hyatt Regency Denver Convention Center campus located in the heart of downtown Denver. A special SANS discount rate of $194 Single/Double will be honored based on space availability. This special rate is only available until June 23. A stay in the host hotel will allow opportunities to network with fellow students and our world-renown instructors, savings on the cost of daily travel to the hotel, attendance at planned evening events, and free high-speed Internet access available to SANS attendees.
Our hotel has views of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums - Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions - Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation - Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping - Tabor Shops, and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment - Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium, Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Don't miss our SANS @Night evening talks that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2013 paid registrants!
Here's what some of our past attendees had to say:
"SEC401 is the most wide-range, comprehensive security training available! Dr. Cole's engaging, energetic teaching style draws you in, his passion for security is infectious!" - Michael Leach, Nationwide
"SANS continues to amaze with the depth and breadth of information they throw at you in a very short time. It's amazing how much sticks!" - David Marek, College of Southern Maryland
"I will be able to apply the knowledge from this course (SEC542) to pen tests scheduled next month. Course content gave me a critical jump-start." - Shelley Rossell, The University of Chicago
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2013. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!