We are pleased to invite you to SANS Northern Virginia 2013, April 8-13. Are you ready to immerse yourself in the most intense computer training experience available anywhere? Do you need to become a more effective leader when implementing security improvements for your organization? Do you need a more in-depth knowledge of the theory and implementation of computer security, virtualization, or securing your private cloud? SANS Northern Virginia 2013 has been planned to meet your needs. Start making your plans now to attend SANS Northern Virginia 2013!
SANS Northern Virginia 2013 is part of a larger training event scheduled around the Beltway, SANS Capital Region 2013. For more information, see SANS Cyber Guardians 2013, which will be held April 15 - 20 in Baltimore. This is your opportunity for more training, which can be selected from a unique course list.
The SANS promise is that on your first day back at work, after a SANS training, you'll be able to put into practice the skills you learned. SANS instructors are experts at providing training that will keep that promise. Choose from these 5-6 day courses, with their corresponding certifications, hands-on exercises, tips, and tricks you'll gain in the classroom for use in the workplace!
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™ * (GSLC) with Ted Demopoulos
- MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam * (GISP) with Dr. Eric Cole
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style * (GSEC) with Eric Conrad
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GWAPT, CG Red Team) with Justin Searle
- SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In-Depth with James Tarala
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking with Joshua Wright
- Forensics 408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth (GCFE) with Rob Lee
* Courses that align with DoD Directive 8570
Here's what SANS alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
No other training has provided such instant value to me as a professional or to my company which employs me for these skills. - Terry Pack, Wellpoint
I am the fourth person from my office to attend SANS training, and will highly recommend it to my other coworkers. - Merry Crossland, Department of the Navy
For your accommodations, Sheraton Reston Hotel offers a special discounted rate of $142 S/D based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID. Simply call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high-speed Internet in your room and are only available thru March 24, 2013. Book your reservation now! The Sheraton Reston Hotel premier location is a short drive from Dulles Airport and features easy access to Reston National Golf Course, Reston Town Center, and Virginia historical sites.
Joseph Price of DoD says it all. "The perfect format: concept/theory up-front, and then we dove right into hands-on labs. I learned a TON!!"
Take a first-hand look at why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. Come see for yourself - register today for SANS Northern Virginia 2013.
SANS Technology Institute, a postgraduate computer security college