Welcome to the 9th Annual ICS Security Summit & Training
- 12 Courses
- 11 Instructors
- 3 Disciplines
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
Register for the SANS 2014 Control Systems Security Survey webcast.
Attend the webcast and receive the associated survey report developed by SANS Analyst and SCADA/ICS expert Matthew Luallen: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/97497.
The 9th Annual ICS Security Summit & TrainingIndustrial Control Systems (ICS) include Process Control, Distributed Control, PLC-based and SCADA systems.
- Pre-Summit Courses: March 12-16, 2014
- Summit: March 17-18, 2014
- Contemporary Resort & Convention Center
- 4600 North World Drive
- Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Telephone: (407) 824-1000
- Contemporary Resort & Convention Center
- Gain the most current information regarding SCADA and Control System threats and learn how to best prepare to defend against them.
- Hear what works and what doesn't work from peer organizations.
- Network with the top individuals in the field of SCADA Security
- Leave the Summit with solutions that you can immediately put to use in your organization
- Learn the most critical security challenges in implementing smart meters and smart grid. Learn what the US is doing with its $4.8 billion in Smart Grid funding to ensure these systems do not create new risks.
- Plant Managers, Engineering and Operations Management, Project Managers, Automation and Control Managers, Process Control and SCADA Engineers, Plant Engineers
- Learn the lessons discovered by leading process control user organizations throughout the world, and what your process control vendor may be doing to boost the defenses on systems already deployed, and on new systems.
- Information Security and IT Professionals in Organizations that Deploy Industrial Control Systems
- Learn why control systems are so difficult to protect and arm yourself with clear case studies showing what has been done and what can be done to protect SCADA and other control systems. Learn the language of control systems so you can be of more help to the engineers who plan and deploy such systems.
- Control System Vendor Developers and Integrators
- Understand the requirements and constraints faced by owners and operators of automation systems. Determine the state of the art in control system security as a benchmark for your own future planning.
- Government Leaders Responsible for Policy and Regulation of Utilities and Other Process Control Users
- Better understand what government can and cannot do by learning the requirements, constraints, and current capabilities available to secure critical control systems.
The 9th Annual ICS Security Summit will be held in Lake Buena Vista, Florida on March 17-18, 2014, with in-depth, hands-on pre technical courses on March 12-16.
The Summit brings together the program managers, control systems engineers, IT security professionals and critical infrastructure protection specialists from asset owning and operating organizations along with control systems and security vendors who have innovative solutions for improving security. Along with government and research leaders, they are coming together to learn and discuss the newest and most challenging cyber security risks to control systems and the most effective defenses. The Security Summit is an action conference designed so that every attendee leaves with new tools and techniques they can put to work immediately when they return to their office.
The Summit is the place to come and interact with top SCADA experts, key government personnel, researchers and asset owners at the multiple special networking events.
In addition to the Summit, you will be able to attend technical courses led by the top SCADA experts that will provide a deep dive into how to combat the Advanced Persistent Threat.
Benefits you will gain from attending:
What Will You Learn & Who Should Attend?
Academic and Research Laboratory Leaders
Determine the most challenging and important questions that will shape your process control security research agendas.
Call For Papers
For presentation guidelines and submittal instructions please visit http://www.sans.org/industrial-control-systems/call-for-papers/.