Make a Reservation
Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
The grandest of Las Vegas Hotels, Caesars Palace is famous worldwide for its magnificent beauty and impeccable service. This majestic Las Vegas hotel offers a 129,000 square foot casino, 26 restaurants and cafes, sprawling gardens and pools, a world-class spa, and the renowned Colosseum spotlighting world-class stars.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted Early Bird Rate of $122.50 will be available until September 5, 2014. After that time, a discounted rate of $175.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through September 24, 2014. All reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit for the first night's guestroom and tax charge. If guaranteed by a credit card, the first night's guestroom and tax charge, per room, will be billed immediately to the cardholder's account.
To make reservations, please call (866) 227-5944 and ask for the SANS group rate.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Caesars Palace:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at Caesars Palace, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Caesars Palace that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
- Go east on Wayne Newton Boulevard.
- Take ramp toward I-215 / Rental Car Return / I-15 / Las Vegas / Henderson.
- Merge onto Paradise Road.
- Merge onto I-215 West/Bruce Woodbury Belt toward Las Vegas / Los Angeles / Salt Lake City
- Merge onto I-15 North via Exit 12A toward Las Vegas
- Take the Flamingo Road exit (Exit 38).
- Keep right to take the Flamingo Road East ramp.
- Merge onto NV-592 East.
- Turn left onto South Las Vegas Boulevard/NV-604 N.
- Make U-turn at Caesars Palace Drive onto South Las Vegas Boulevard/NV-604 S.
- Caesars Palace is at 3500-3570 South Las Vegas Boulevard.