Cybersecurity Training in Long Beach
- 6 hands-on information security courses aimed at all types of professionals
- Learn directly from the world's top cybersecurity practitioners
- Attend the Keynote: Tools & Techniques for Assessing Suspected Android Malware with Chris Crowley
Information Security Training in Long Beach, CA
Effective, actionable cybersecurity techniques are crucial to combat today's cyber threats. At SANS Los Angeles - Long Beach 2017 (July 10-15), get hands-on, cutting edge training from the best cybersecurity teachers in the country.
"SANS prepared me for the certification, provided valuable information that I can use on the job immediately. Networking with peers and SANS@NIght provided extra value that's not normally available at other training sessions." - Rick Derks, FCS Financial
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- NEW course: MGT517: Managing Security Operations: Detection, Response, and Intelligence
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.
At SANS events, you get the kind of immersion-style training that you can put to work immediately, and our top-rated instructors are dedicated to helping you meet your goals. Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen your information security skillset with hands-on training.
Download the SANS Los Angeles - Long Beach 2017 event brochure for general information, course descriptions, instructor biographies, bonus sessions and more.
"SANS provides the best information/cybersecurity training, bar none. They are able to do this because it is more than a training organization. SANS is a community of passionate, practicing professionals who impart actionable knowledge and experiences that can make an immediate impact." - Steve Bernard