Cyber security advice from the field. In an interview with Control Engineering, Michael Assante and Tim Conway offer security suggestions for plant operators.
- What to do when your systems have been compromised
- Critical resources to have available in the wake of a break-in
- Suggestions for planning and deploying training resources
- Surviving and thriving when corporate IT moves into the plant
- Suggestions for combating spear phishing and social engineering against your people.
Watch the video here http://www.controleng.com/index.php?id=7229
ICS Security Training Washington, DC 2013
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) include Process Control, Distributed Control, PLC-based and SCADA systems
- August 12 -16, 2013
- The Westin Georgetown
- 2350 M Street NW
- Washington, DC 20037 US
- Phone: 202-429-0100
- Gain the most current information regarding SCADA and Control System threats and learn how to best prepare to defend against them.
- Network with the top individuals in the field of SCADA Security
- Leave the event with solutions that you can immediately put to use in your organization
The ICS Security Training event will be held in Washington, DC on August 12-16, 2013, with in-depth, hands-on technical courses led by top SCADA experts.
Benefits you will gain from attending:
Call For Papers
For presentation guidelines and submittal instructions please visit http://www.sans.org/industrial-control-systems/call-for-papers/.
|HOSTED: Critical Infrastructure and Control System Cybersecurity||
|HOSTED: Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems||